Camp Marysville offers the ideal location for your next camp, group holiday or retreat, being easily accessible from Melbourne and Central Victoria.
Long established as a camp, Camp Marysville was purchased by the Outdoor Education Group in 2012 and has undergone a program of redevelopment and upgrading to improve the standard of facilities offered to you. Maybe you’ve been to Camp Marysville before in its ESA days – if so, we invite you back to see how the site has developed as a venue. If not, we look forward to introducing you to this wonderful site!
Camp Marysville offers:
- Fully catered dining facilities for up to 250 guests
- A range of accommodation options
- A number of undercover meeting areas
- A wide range of adventure activities including an 18 metre climbing tower
- Option of golf play & stay packages with the Marysville Golf Club situated directly opposite the Camp.
- Access to doorstep walking and cycling trails and the winter activities of Lake Mountain, offering cross country skiing and snowplay.
Have a look at some of the facilities on offer at Camp Marysville: