The OEG community culture has grown from a family environment into a community of dynamic and engaging professionals. We live and breathe our values of encouraging respect and taking responsibility for Self, Others and the Natural World.
OEG management is based upon a philosophy of open and accessible management, where every voice counts. We have around 120 staff members located at our National Head Office in rural Victoria, and a further 40 staff at our NSW Head Office in Moss Vale. In addition to these we have our Centre based staff here at Camp Marysville and Camp Jungai in Victoria, and at Camp Wombaroo and Biloela Bush Camp in NSW.
Throughout their career, employees have access to a wealth of opportunities, including the option of working in different teams, different specialist areas and different states. Whatever your career ambitions, we are committed to helping you achieve your potential.
Our community culture embraces:
· Unmatched career and long-term progression options
· Superior remuneration and employment conditions
· First class training and professional development
· Centre-based and journey-based programs
· Industry benchmark risk management
· Unique OE programs integrated into our client schools’ curriculum
· A visionary approach to partnerships with our clients
We recognize that great people build great organisations. With this in mind, we look for talented individuals who share our vision and who are driven to make a difference every day.